Nothing to see here. This component is added to the post page in order to register the visit
It’s hard to catch up with the pace of developments in technology today and mass information flow. Generally the way the world is changing is so rapid, it’s so huge and it’s mainly unbelievable.
It’s unbelievable because if you think about it, until 2-3 decades ago we didn’t even have the Internet. Most probably if you are reading this article, when you were a kid, a teenager and maybe much old at age, you didn’t even have a cellular phone. If you wanted to call your friend when you were outside a house/office, you needed to be on a mission. And let’s not even start describing what would happen if you wanted to communicate with overseas.
Well, if you are not online, in at least 2 different communication devices and active in at least 4 different communication platforms (emails, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and many many many more…) it’s as if you are out of this world.
The world has definitely changed, and keeps changing all the time. For better and for worse. It’s hard to keep up with all these changes but on the other hand, let’s face it, we don’t really have a choice - if we don’t keep up, we will stay behind.
And let’s face one more thing - once we overcome our fears from new technologies, new ways of communication, we’re pretty much enjoying every second of it.
We at Quantum are enjoying it so much that it has been our profession for the past 10 years.
We enjoy challenging ourselves in the nonstop competition online, we enjoy watching the way the world is changing online, we enjoy being a part of this magnificent time in history of humanity. We find it interesting to talk about it with other people, to share ideas, to pass on our knowledge and to learn new things every day.
Sharing knowledge is one of our strongest beliefs, and if to quote more important people than us:
So we are here to share our knowledge and it also happens to be that we are in Mauritius.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any further question.
Did you know that…?
The electronic mail, also known as the EMAIL has started in 1965, before the Internet! It was used to communicate between groups of computers that were linked under the same local network.
- Facebook Advertising & Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 17
- General Online Marketing Methods and Strategies 18
- Digital Marketing | General Guides & Tips 30
- Quantum 5
- Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 5
- Digital Marketing Video Posts 4
- Tech 2
- Mobile Marketing 3
- Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides 4
- Web Development 1
- 11 free sources of Power Words all copywriters should have in their bible
- 5 Ways to Support your Business with Digital Marketing During the Pandemic
- 19 idées de contenu pour animer vos réseaux sociaux
- 32 banques d’images libres de droits et incontournables !
- Social Media Manager vs Community Manager: Which one do I need?
- Quels réseaux sociaux pour votre entreprise ?
- This god damn complicated (digital) world
- 10 things every website owner deals with (and hates).
- Small questions about your website
- Dans les coulisses du Community Management !