Category: Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides
‘Words have power.’ This quote has been used and overused by many, yet, it still makes perfect sense when explaining how words work on online marketing platforms. If you want to make someone stop in front of your ads, use power words, they are the real bread and butter of all copywriters. They can be used to instill trust, trigger curiosity, convince or even soften the most callous hearts.
So… where to hunt them? Here are some trustworthy sources of power words that you can use in all types of copy.
WordsStream is to copywriters as Pinterest is to decor addicts. The website provid...
Posted in Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides By copywriter on the 26.09.2018
Facebook is home to 1.8 billion daily active users (as of April 2021), from CEOs, companies to students and housewives who scroll through it on a daily basis and for some even on an hourly basis. Much is said about this social media platform which encompasses all demographics, touching the lives of all the layers of society. Over time, or rather, in no time, Facebook has undoubtedly become the King Kong of social media and hasn’t shown any signs of slowing down. This exponential growth has turned it into a lifestyle, to such an extent that for millions of people, Facebook is ‘THE’ internet. Joke aside but for some, moving houses would seemingly be less dramatic than moving away from Facebook! And we know who they are!
Posted in Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides By Chen Hindi on the 17.08.2018In the great world of advertising and communication, it seems that there has always been a little confusion about what exactly is a copywriter. A copywriter is not a writer. We don’t write prose, poems or novels. We must get used to having no ego, (or very little), writing for others and getting hardly any recognition for our work. No, “copywriter” doesn’t mean we “copy” what writers write. And for those who are still in the dark about what we do, it has nothing to do with copyright law either. So…What does a copywriter do? We write marketing content, among a lot of other things. We obviously write but we also do research, interviews, video scripts, editing, and proofreading. We manage projects, plan and implement marketing campaigns. While we all have our own style of writing, the number 1 aim is to communicate about what “somebody” else has to say… and this somebody is YOUR BRAND.
Posted in Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides By Chen Hindi on the 30.07.2017
You don’t see me, but you may read my words everywhere and I may have played my part in the last house you bought or sold, the new personal development blog you’re following or your latest crush for Scandinavian style decoration! Whether you’re a blogger, digital marketer or a business owner who wants to write about your brand, here are the techniques I use to write about completely unrelated topics for 12 to 14 hours a day, 6 days a week.
- Facebook Advertising & Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 17
- General Online Marketing Methods and Strategies 18
- Digital Marketing | General Guides & Tips 30
- Quantum 5
- Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 5
- Digital Marketing Video Posts 4
- Tech 2
- Mobile Marketing 3
- Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides 4
- Web Development 1
- 11 free sources of Power Words all copywriters should have in their bible
- 5 Ways to Support your Business with Digital Marketing During the Pandemic
- 19 Social Media Themes Ideas for All Your Content Needs
- 32 Royalty Free Photo Banks No Digital Marketer Should Live Without
- Social Media Manager vs Community Manager: Which one do I need?
- Which social media platform for which business?
- This god damn complicated (digital) world
- 10 things every website owner deals with (and hates).
- Small questions about your website
- Community Management: Behind the Scenes!