Category: Mobile Marketing
Think for a second about the apps on your phone. Take another second to think about the apps you use on your phone. We bet that one of the (very few) apps you’re using is an Instant Messaging one (IM or simply messaging app).
Most probably, it’s one of the apps you use the most, more than your social media apps (How many times a day do you open WhatsApp vs. how many times for Facebook?).
A well designed and into-the-details planned website is definitely a good place to start off when building your website. But there’s another important aspect that at times seems to be left aside: the user experience. One of the main issues for example, is how fast your website loads. We won’t elaborate in this post further about the meaning of UX and its consequences when it’s a bad one as we’ve done it several times before. Instead, we wanted to share with you some of the tools we know and use to run tests on website’s performance and its UX.
In case you haven’t noticed, the world is going mobile. And going strong.
2014 was the year that officially the number of mobile devices exceeded the number of humans in the world. In three decades, mobiles went from zero to more than 7.2 billion. And this number is growing more and more every year. Not only the amount of devices but also their usage by the people who own them. That is, us, you, your clients, your potential clients, basically - everyone.
- Facebook Advertising & Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 17
- General Online Marketing Methods and Strategies 18
- Digital Marketing | General Guides & Tips 30
- Quantum 5
- Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 5
- Digital Marketing Video Posts 4
- Tech 2
- Mobile Marketing 3
- Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides 4
- Web Development 1
- 11 free sources of Power Words all copywriters should have in their bible
- 5 Ways to Support your Business with Digital Marketing During the Pandemic
- 19 Social Media Themes Ideas for All Your Content Needs
- 32 Royalty Free Photo Banks No Digital Marketer Should Live Without
- Social Media Manager vs Community Manager: Which one do I need?
- Which social media platform for which business?
- This god damn complicated (digital) world
- 10 things every website owner deals with (and hates).
- Small questions about your website
- Community Management: Behind the Scenes!