Nothing to see here. This component is added to the post page in order to register the visit
We’re super excited to share with you that lately we have been working on a new tutorial series – “How to Online Marketing”.
These tutorials guide the viewer through small hacks on the different marketing platforms out there. Hacks that will save you hours of trying to figure out how to do stuff on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Instagram and others. Further more, these series will assist you with the how-to's of more complex marketing concepts and their implementation.
Here are the 2 main reasons we're doing it:
- One of the fundamental principles at Quantum is the sharing of knowledge.
- These tutorials are a tool for us as well – when communicating with others, we use them to simplify things (we’re not into talking big words that people don’t understand. Quite the contrary).
Without further due, here are a few examples of the tutorials we shared on our YouTube channel.
If you follow our content, you know that we don’t give much attention to the amount of fans on pages. Engagement is the metric we encourage businesses to invest in. Having said that, we don’t completely ignore growth of pages – and as long as it is relevant and qualified growth – we’re all for it. So here’s a hack of how you can grow wisely the likes on your Facebook page:
Planning content in advance on your social media pages is a key ingredient to keeping consistency and making social media marketing successful. The “schedule for later” built in tool of Facebook helps preparing and publishing posts according to your planning. Here’s how to do it:
Remarketing is our thing (well, one of our things). No secret here. Why, when, where – we answered all these questions before. The how part is pretty much technical: the 1st phase is to create tags on the platforms, the 2nd phase is to implement it on your website and the 3rd is to start creating audiences and campaigns. For the first step, here’s how you do it on 3 main platforms: Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Facebook for Business
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Similarly to remarketing, and without degrading the importance of bringing new audiences to your pages, most businesses are not aware of the possibility to target people who have interacted with their social media pages. Here's an example of how you can create an audience of people who have engaged with your Instagram's business account. After it's created you can choose to show ads in your campaigns to the people in this audience and by that, create campaigns with better performance.
Above is a taste of what’s waiting for you!
We're looking forward to hear your feedback, ideas for new how-tos and anything else you'd like to share!
- Facebook Advertising & Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 17
- General Online Marketing Methods and Strategies 18
- Digital Marketing | General Guides & Tips 30
- Quantum 5
- Google & SEM Marketing: Top Tips & Guides 5
- Digital Marketing Video Posts 4
- Tech 2
- Mobile Marketing 3
- Copywriting: Top Tips & Guides 4
- Web Development 1
- 11 free sources of Power Words all copywriters should have in their bible
- 5 Ways to Support your Business with Digital Marketing During the Pandemic
- 19 Social Media Themes Ideas for All Your Content Needs
- 32 Royalty Free Photo Banks No Digital Marketer Should Live Without
- Social Media Manager vs Community Manager: Which one do I need?
- Which social media platform for which business?
- This god damn complicated (digital) world
- 10 things every website owner deals with (and hates).
- Small questions about your website
- Community Management: Behind the Scenes!